Consult with some of the world’s most sophisticated companies to help them achieve operational excellence and deliver breakthrough customer outcomes. We are looking to partner with enterprise software consulting services leaders to design and build components of enterprise applications and help drive product implementations within the DACH market. The Consultant’s personnel will help to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution match customer requirements.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with both the client and business teams to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project (requirements gathering, design and build phases, user acceptance testing, etc.)
- Leverage industry experience to consult and influence the client’s direction in the pursuit of best practices
- Demonstrate commitment to and enthusiasm for customer success by ensuring the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the client, and meets or exceeds expectations
- Provide technical training and user support to technical and business groups
We are looking to hire consultants whose are highly technical, hands-on, motivated and collaborative. They have exceptional communication skills and proven experience working with a diverse group of technical architects, business users and IT teams. Additionally, they have a history of consulting with customer organizations on all phases of the software development life-cycle.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Pega Certification of at least CSSA and above (preferably CLSA)
- 8-9 years of experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java-centric enterprise application systems
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including object-oriented techniques/principles, database design, application & web servers
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the capability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner and collaborate
- Aptitude to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly; ability to explain it to both business & IT stakeholders